THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Inventor creates new fabric to thwart game animals' 6th sense

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inventor creates new fabric to thwart game animals' 6th sense
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It also found the clothing to be more effective when the test subject stood still.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find wrapping my self in aluminum sofa foil does the same thing!!!

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This along with scent blocker soon the critters well not have a changes. Dam if I just stand still I'll not be seen. One will just become invisable.

Reminds me when the anti's were tryig to band snowmoblies in yellowstone. A guy with a PHD stated the animals ran farther if you followed after them on a snowmoblie then if you followed them on foot after them on foot.

Could it have been with 4 or 5 feet of snow on the ground one could travel farther and faster on a snowmoblie the on could on foot.

The guy was a anti just pushing the numbers he thought would bsck is stuiped ideas.

Posts: 19451 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
His pooch stared at him ?? No kidding .Obviously the Martian signals were getting to him. space

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My my, I'll rank this stuff right up there with the camo sunglasses for usefulness. Roll Eyes thumbdown

Posts: 144 | Location: East MS | Registered: 12 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo hilbily animal nilly jumping moonneed more smileys for this

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
Cool! All I would need next would be my bright orange tinfoil hat! Roll Eyes

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColeK:
My my, I'll rank this stuff right up there with the camo sunglasses for usefulness. Roll Eyes thumbdown

I was thinking more along the line of those magic magnets you wrap around your fuel lines to get better mileage.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote