New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the feild
 Login/Join

<X-Ring>
posted
After haveing to miss a lot of hunting in recent years due to my wifes health, and the on going battle with my weight, and the toll it takes on my ankles/joints. My freind and I took his wife and daughter out for some mulie hunting this morning. We had three deer on the ground and in the truck by noon, and of coarse his daughter was thrilled with the hunt. She was kinda bummed we had to stop when we all had tagged out. I think we have a future hunter on our hands.
My daughter will try her hand at hunting this next weekend. She has never shot a deer herself but says she wants to try it. I think she just wants revenge for her roses they chewed up! So hey who would I be to say no. Hope she does OK.
Good luck on all your hunts this year, and God bless.
X-Ring AKA Scooter

------------------
Freedom wasn't free. Today they want our guns. What will they want tommorow?

posted Hide Post
Hey X-ring,
It's really good to hear from you again!
I wish you good health and every success in your endeavors. I think you're a great guy and, more importantly, a good man, traits which don't necessarily go hand in hand these days.

Best Regards ... Nick

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
<X-Ring>
posted
Well I must blushidly say thanks Nickudu.
It feels good to be back here at A.R., and back in the hunting feilds. I love to hunt so much its weird. I really missed all my A.R. friends this summer as I was gone rideing all over the place. I did try H.A. a little this summer, but this feels more like home. I have so many good friends here there is no need to spend much time over there. I do like the Christain outreach forum over there as I like to pray for others, and they helped me through some stuff with their prayer also.
I did have a great summer(New Harley ). Lots of lives touched for Christ. Even had a hard core "outlaw" biker pray for salvation In fact other than Margaret dying it has been one of the best years I have had for a while. It may sound strange , but even her death has been a blessing of sorts. I miss her like grazy, but its so nice to know that she feels no more pain! Leah is holding up great. With the holiday season coming she will need prayers as will I this will be the test for us I fear.
OK thats enough about sad stuff we are moveing on and life is good!
How has your hunting going Nickudu? I trust you have killed some fun stuff this year.
X-Ring AKA Scooter

------------------
Freedom wasn't free. Today they want our guns. What will they want tommorow?