New
Find
Notify
Tools

One rifle you whould never sell.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
After realizing i might have to sell one of my rifles i began to wonder witch one i could do with out and what rifle i whould NEVER sell.
In this instance i figured i could( grudgingly )do without my 22lr Sako finnfire varmint and that i could never sell my Sako 75 in 6.5X55 witch i used to shoot my first big game and shoots under 1 inch with all bulletweights.
I whould like to hear from you what rifle you could not live without ( probably alot of old winchesters and custom guns ).
Thank you.

Posts: 35 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
trg, I don't get sentimental about guns, they are tools. Everything is for sale if the price is right. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2092 | Location: Canada | Registered: 25 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
How about a David Miller left handed 7 mag?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When my Daddy sold his sole and only hunting rifle to pay the doctor bills for my little sister (not too many programs back then, plus my family didn't believe in hand outs), I learnt that things mean nothing. Family and the right to look any man in the eye means much more than things. I have many rifles that mean something to me and I would be reluctant to sell, but I'd sell them in a minute if I really needed to.
I will admit it'd be kinda like deciding which child to butcher so the rest wouldn't starve. [Frown]

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote