New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Texas was Kind to Us
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How about this for some West Texas free range Elk, Sika, Aoudad and Axis! This was a week to remember. Stud rams and critters, wounded warrior hunts and meeting great people, record rain fall and flooding to add to the mix. Lots of successful hunters and I thank all of our clients for choosing my outfit and my guides for sticking it out. Hope you all enjoy last week's success photos. Happy Hunting
www.westtexashunt.com or
https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 439 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 439 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and the vets and clients. Wonderful free range trophies.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3436 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow!

~Ann

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some great hunting with MM!!!!

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well done!!!!

Best regards, D. Nelson

one of us
posted Hide Post
Makes me home sick! both my family and I have ranched in far West Texas, from El Paso to my sisters ranch closer to Dallas Texas. I go almost ever year to the texas hill country to hunt whitetail bucks and cull does..The small none high fenced little Texas whitetails are the most delicate meat one can eat. I love it. Same for the Coues deer that I hac on my ranch, along with sotol fed Mule deer. I took a 35 inch mule deer off that ranch, the Rosillas Mt. ranch, south of Marathon, tx. that I had leased at one time. At the time it was considered a monster, maybe still is?? My son shot his first deer on that ranch and it was a 30 incher that won the rifle, a 284 Savage 99, in Alpine for the largest buck killed that year.He was 6 years old, got a good write up in the paper..we sat on a water tank and watched a hill with cut sotol cut for 3 or 4 days..the shot with his 222 was about 30 or 40 yards, about daylight.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41985 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote