Find
Notify
Tools

OT: Rats in the basement!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted
I posted this on another site, but enjoyed it so much, thought I'd share it here. It has a PETA member showcased, so it's sort of relevant (streeeeetch). Wink

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/rat-monster-p1.php

They pulled the plug far too soon, however. I'd have locked the doors, killed the lights and had the 'rat' call out that he was angry, and hungry for meat. Hilarity would be sure to ensue! Big Grin

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
KG,
killer funny,but any longer and the guy would die from fright.
animal rotflmo
regards

Posts: 999 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
dancing dancing dancing dancing rotflmo

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rats

I'm an advocate of catch and relocate programs for roof rats and Norway rats. If you've got them live trap them and release them where they'll surely be welcomed as sentient beings with intrinsic worth.

The mail slots of the doors of vegan restaurants or the offices of animal rights groups are just large enough for a rat in a funnel shaped tube taped to a box that fits over the end of the cage to pass through.

If you live in a port city it's possible that a Greenpeace vessel may visit and a cage full of rats dumped on board while they're not looking should be a welcome surprise to the crew.

jumping