THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hill Country Game Cam Narration - 8 species of game animals

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hill Country Game Cam Narration - 8 species of game animals
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
I pulled some photos from one of our game cams and added narration to help the other members determine what they can and can't shoot this season.

This is a 5,400 acre low fence lease that we use year around.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...47JH1W2uQdjlW10V7GAQ

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You got some good looking animals there. I just got pictures of a couple of Red Stag on my place last month. The Aoudad seem to be missing though. You see much better whitetail than I do.

Posts: 41871 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is your word absolute, or just a recommendation? Just curious.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
On the exotics, the members have to follow the rules. I worry most about their friends. One guys guest shot a fallow. I'm making him connect into the gas line in the game and running it out to our gas grill as a way to square up.

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Where is your place? I think you told me once. We are 10.8 miles South on 335 from Highway 41.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Looks like a target rich environment.

I assume you do this for all of you stand set ups.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by graybird:
Looks like a target rich environment.

I assume you do this for all of you stand set ups.

We have cameras we rotate between different areas. Some areas, for example, are dominated by certain animals like hogs or aoudad, so we don't put cameras there. We thought we saw a kudu at night on one camera. Had to look real close and adjust the levels in the pic to see it was actually an elk, but everyone that sees the unadjusted pics thinks it a kudu. One of my buddies photo shopped bigfoot in one time. Damn, it looked it good. Almost had me.

One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
How many on a lease of 5400 ac? We lease out some of our ranch,but have restrictions on the number.

2 on one 900 ac lease

6 on one 2486 lease....

Just curious. Hope you guys have a good season.

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
16 members

One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
Where is your place? I think you told me once. We are 10.8 miles South on 335 from Highway 41.

I turn off 335 about 7 miles South on CR227, then about 3 miles down to Indian Springs Rd. my place is the dead end.

Posts: 41871 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote