THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    What is the website for left over tags in Montana?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the website for left over tags in Montana?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking for states that have left over pronghorn tags.I know that Montana had some last year.I ddnt know if any where else had any?

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to www.remington.com, put your pointer on "magazine", click on "links", click on "state wildlife agencies", select the state of interest and find what you are looking for.

Dungbeetle

Posts: 1370 | Location: Home but going back. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
Montana hasn't had thier draw yet... Sould be in about three weeks or so. The left over tags go on sale around the end of August. I'm not sure how NR tags work with the left overs... Give them a call

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is the site to go to,Montana Fish, Wildlife& Parks or go to Realtree Online.