Notify
Tools

Widowmaker
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I saw your name mentioned in the new North American Whitetail magazine Wink

Wink

Posts: 135 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: 02 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you are talking about Ron (Widowmaker .416), he also has an article in African Hunter this issue.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, Ron, hes mentioned as the scorer in an articke in NAW about a buck I found in Maryland.

Posts: 135 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: 02 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this the buck?

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll answer my own question. I got an email from Ron, and it sure is. He sent me some photos of this rack that do it more justice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats the buck Patrkyhntr, Ron was good enough to take some time out of his schedule to score it for me (not to mention show me his unbelievable collection of african game he has bagged).... The man sure knows his business!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Holy-Moly, what's the numbers?????

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think it grossed 267 and netted 254 NT, I could be off an inch or two...

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Hey Luke!

I'm heading to the store to get a copy or two of the magazine.

I have to say I really enjoyed your visit. Scoring that big guy was a real joy, you have someting very speacial there Luke! If your ever up in my neck of the woods again please stop in.

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will do Ron, I was hoping to wait til after your latest exploits in Africa so I can live vicariously through your trophies!