New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whitetail outfitter web site
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Could'nt find another place here ar AR to stick this so.

He're a website I put together for a friend of mine... I've been up to hunt with him several times and had a good time, got a few bears, a moose and a nice (147") 8 point whitetail (page 2 of the North Camp deer under the photo's section).

Thought a few folks here might have an interest and maybe some comments on the site overall. (No, I don't get paid to do these...just helping a fella out.)

Ron Nemetchek North River Outfitting

Thanks

Posts: 226 | Location: Dorchester County, South Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DKing,

If you look on the front page of Ron's Wed site down on the bottom...that is me with my Mule Deer.

My friends and I have been hunting with Ron in the North camp the last two years and plan on going 2005. We enjoy hunting in Alberta. In my opinon I can not think of a better place to have a chance at a true "Beast" Whitetail...

Hopefully, I will see Ron at the National Wild Turkey Show in Nasville, TN.

JJS

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a very nice mulie! I haven't hunted mule deer up there but I see them while staying at Ron's place.

Do you have a copy of this picture?? I can e-mail the "original" digital to you if you'd like. (It's pretty big).

Posts: 226 | Location: Dorchester County, South Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dking,

Thanks for the offer of sending the picture but not necessary as I already have one. I posted the story back on 12/1/04 on this "Big Game Hunting Forum" if you would like to take a read...

Are you heading up this year? We are planning on the third week of November.

Jim

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote