THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Big Horn Sheep start New Year in new Texas home

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Horn Sheep start New Year in new Texas home
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://customwire.ap.org/dynam...=2010-12-26-14-35-42

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9417 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is really exciting, but Big Bend has some serious Mountian Lion problems. If they are not implementing a trapping plan for the lions those sheep won't last long.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With as many hunters as Texas has, why is there a lion problem? If there were any lions here, they would be hanging on my walls.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
With as many hunters as Texas has, why is there a lion problem? If there were any lions here, they would be hanging on my walls.

There is no open hunting in Big Bend Park. The last lion I heard of killed there was several years ago a lion attacked a hiker. They closed the park for 2 days and turned the dogs loose on him.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote