THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    2 questions for extreme cold weather hunters...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 questions for extreme cold weather hunters...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Doc, the boot blankets are made by Arctic Shield and are worth their weight in gold for stand hunting, as are all of the Arctic Shield products. It is all I use for hunting Kansas and Nebraska where I have to stay out all day in cold driving winds. They come with a sticker that is a caution about being too hot. I thought it was a marketing gimmic (probably still is) until I was sitting on top of a ridge last winter watching my farorite whitetail draw with the -20 wind chill and I got hot and had to unzip the parka. I stayed there for five hours without a problem. I have the whole set now, parka, bibs, boot blankets, double layer gloves. All from the same place.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote