THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    7 year old hunter harvest a deer with a stick & stone VIDEO

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7 year old hunter harvest a deer with a stick & stone VIDEO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check out this 7 yr.old kid deer hunter harvesting a deer with a primitive weapon called a Atlatl..Awsome! archer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMiA_7zaOk

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
that is mind blowing and heart warming tu2

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Eeker tu2

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
That is cool no matter how old you are!

I guess some of you guys think that is too young to start hunting. I'd say that kid is hooked in the best way! stir

My now 6 yr old has killed 2 groundhogs this year.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1370 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Impressive, and this was posted below the video.
$695 gives you a doe and atlatl guide services for one day. Also if you come in the night before I will give you lessons on the atlatl from 6 pm until dark.

I was moose hunting near Jackson and met a guy from Ark. that hunted with a spear, and he had videos and photos to prove it. He hunted from a tree stand. But he got busted though for using an illegal weapon.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At the Spring Fish & Game these were voted in to be legal for taking Game.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this - it's really cool.

Oxon

One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
The Atlatl and video has been a topic before on AR. It really is interesting stuff. Make you wonder how skillful our ancestors were with it. I’m afraid it would be illegal to use one in this state, it certainly would add a challenge during the bow hunting season. Knowing the developments that have happened in bow and arrow design over the last 50 years, imagine what a modern day Atlatl would look like after Mathews Bows got done with it. Big Grin

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Amazing stuff. Thanks for posting. I really envy that kid. True hunting as our ancestors did thousands of years ago!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of icemanls2
posted Hide Post
That is just plain cool! Now that is hunting at it's finest.

Posts: 442 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With Quote