THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Found a Hunting partner for Montana hunt this fall

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found a Hunting partner for Montana hunt this fall
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I found a local Wi. guy. to hunt with in Eastern Montana this fall.I know the area and have places to hunt.I hunt for fun,not competition but usually get pretty nice Mule Deer.I can meet you there or drive out together and share expenses.I do not violate and do not want to hunt with some one who does.I am 72 years old and can still walk and pull my fair share.I also like to do some PD hunting while there.My old partner has deceased.If you are interested give me a PM.Thanks,OB

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Send a PM to Tasunkawitco , he is in Montana and a great guy. He sure might be able to help.

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I plan on putting in for the big game elk/deer combination license this year. I am a Utah resident but have never hunted Montana before. I may be interested in hunting eastern montana. I haven't solidified any dates but I think I'd like to bow hunt elk/deer early season for a week and then the general later on.

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heck of an offer Bob. You do need to check your wording, seems you left one out.

Coincidence, I'm 72 also, 1/28/44, when's yours?
Just for kicks.

Wish you the best, wish I was in the same shape.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Heck of an offer Bob. You do need to check your wording, seems you left one out.

Coincidence, I'm 72 also, 1/28/44, when's yours?
Just for kicks.

Wish you the best, wish I was in the same shape.

George

Your just a kid George .01/15/44 Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whenever I hear that 72-yr old guys are still out there hunting, I am happy!

Way to go guys! tu2

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob, ten days huh? Close pard!'Buddy in UK just turned the next one today. 'nother close one.

Wish you well, stay outta trouble!
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Dab hunted into his 80's not real hard the last few years but he went.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well since we are showing dates, I come into the world 12-30-1931 and am still hunting.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztreh:
well since we are showing dates, I come into the world 12-30-1931 and am still hunting.

Wow! Good for you! My grandfather hunted until he died at 94. Just hoping I can keep going another year.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote