New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to Hunt Mountain Lions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions on a hunt for next year. I'm still leaning towards a mountain goat next year, but now I'm thinking about trying to get a lion this winter - if it's not too late.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go and/or who is a top notch outfitter. Like everyone who hunts them, I'm looking for a big tom. My research indicates BC and Idaho are pretty good. As for outfitters, I've heard good things about Chilcotin Hillbilly on the forum and Wade Lemon out of Utah. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Posts: 83 | Location: Stephenville, TX & Hamilton, MT | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
While the two you mention have excellent reputatons, you might try my outfitter: www.bearbasinoutfitters.net.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
I would go with Doug AKA Chilcotin Hillbilly, he has been taken some giant cats and you might be able to do a combo with a Lynx as well.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote