Notify
Tools

#2 son's first antelope
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
#2 son's first pronghorn antelope, if you want to take a look:

http://www.baitshopboyz.com/fo...s.asp?TID=20466&PN=1

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very nice! that's one to remember!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both youngsters on nice trophies.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I've got a ML antelope doe tag in my pocket with the season opening up in a couple of weeks. Hope I can score also.

Congrats again!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Congrats. He looks old enough to do all the work associated with the kill also, so double congrats. beer

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hey, dan - yep, he did it all himself - the stalk, the kill and the gutting. i helped with the dragging and i'll help with the cutting (probably tomorrow night) but other than that, it's all his accomplishment! beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like you parked that car in the horse pasture from the looks of the teeth marks!!! Dr.C

At Home on the Range-Texas Panhandle

one of us
posted Hide Post
it's a long story, doc!