THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Daddy's little girl and her axis buck

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daddy's little girl and her axis buck
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted
This is a photo of my 10 year old daughter Bailey with an axis buck she killed during her Spring Break hunt on a ranch near San Antionio, Texas. She was shooting her Ruger Deerfield 44 magnum carbine. She managed to take this buck on the second day with a 60 yard shot after having missed probably the same buck the previous evening. It is her second big game animal having killed a 22 inch blackbuck last year. After 45 minutes of hysteria, she said nothing makes her feel the way hunting and shooting something does. Do you think may be she is hooked?

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
That is great. I bet papa is proud.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you. I know you treasure those special times together.

I'm stuck in the office this week while my girls are on spring break. If I'm really lucky I might be able to take my oldest to shoot her rifle (last year's birthday present) before the week is over.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thumb

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Perry, Congratulations to both of you. Nice flick too.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jaycocreek
posted Hide Post
That is so cool.Congats on the Daughter and Deer.I have 6-kids and there everything and the hunting experiences we have had together are priceless.Kids are everything.

Jayco

Posts: 565 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Nice Buck, I bet you are quite proud.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redhawk1
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your daughter, very nice buck. I think you will have a hunting buddy for life there. Big Grin

If you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Member of the Delaware Destroyers
Member Reeders Misfits
NRA Life Member ENDOWMENT MEMBER
NAHC Life Member
DSA Life Member

Posts: 3142 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
PWN375

Conratulations to both of you thumb

It's important to secure the next generation of hunters and shooters Cool

Cheers
/ JOHAN