New
Find
Notify
Tools

Val Verde County Texas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Free range and fair chase hunt last week. The deer were really moving in the mornings and we had a very successful hunt
with 5 bucks and 3 rams taken in less than 4 days.

www.westtexashuntorg.com

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Please Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice deer!

I'm leaving to look at some property down there in about 10 minutes. These pics sure don't hurt the chances of me buying it.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Where about is the place your looking at? I hunt all over that country so am familiar with the area.

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Please Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Those deer are toads (aka big deer) for Val Verde

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mulie_mike:
Thanks! Where about is the place your looking at? I hunt all over that country so am familiar with the area.

I am looking primarily in the Pandale area, and really want some Pecos River frontage, but, if I could afford it, which I probably can't, Devil's River would work as well. The property I looked at was not viable for my purposes. Back home now, but this is a 1031 and the sale closes Monday, so the clock is ticking as far as I'm concerned.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Bucks Mike!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote