Find
Notify
Tools

CHARLES DALY-KBI MAUSER RIFLES
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
HI FOLKS,
I JUST SAW SOME PICTURES AND PRICES FOR THE CHARLES DALY MAUSER RIFLE IMPORTED BY KBI. THEY DON'T LOOK TOO BAD AND THE PRICE POINT DEFINITELY APPEALS TO A GRAD STUDENT'S BUDGET.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE/THOUGHTS ON THESE RIFLES? DO YOU THINK THEY ARE THE REAL THING OR A CHEAP KNOCKOFF OF THE MAUSER DESIGN/NAME?

THANKS FOR THE INPUT,
HBB

Posts: 376 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen one myself but they are from the same factory that used to make them for Interarms -- imported as the Mark X. Basically a less polished FN Mauser action.

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Virginia, USA | Registered: 02 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
The price is appealing, but the workmanship is about as bad as I've ever seen. Looks like their main tool for metal removal was cold chisel.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is my understanding that none of these Zastavia-produced Mark-X and Mini-Mark-x actions or rifles have yet been imported by Daly due to some issues with tariffs. Am I behind? Are some actually here?

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote