New
Find
Notify
Tools

USO
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This outfit is just a piece of shit! They will ruin the west!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of dzpoorjr
posted Hide Post
They already have a good start here in AZ. George Taulmanure sucks! And so do the guides who guide for him! They was looking to take his plane here last fall-but he covered or painted over the numbers!

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

Posts: 62 | Location: SAFFORD, AZ. | Registered: 22 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are in excess of 14 million hunters in the USA wouldn't it be nice if we could stand collectively and voice our opinion on issues such as these? It will never happen! LOL! Write letters it does work, get an address and I will send one supporting the AZ G&F and denouncing GT Manure! I wrote every sponsor that he had, and that I could find, and swore I would never buy a product again if they continued to advertise for him.

The Game and Fish Depts. of the west have enough problems to deal with, they don't need that parasite!

I can't say very much, otherwise rickt and redhawk will start calling me a troll again! And that hurts, they shamed me! (NOT) Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't blame ole George. If people didn't use his services he wouldn't be doing what he does now would he? Why doesn't Arizona make it illegal to submit applications by proxy? That would cut ole George out completely wouldn't it.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of dzpoorjr
posted Hide Post
By proxy is illegal anyway! He just gets away with it-they will catch him this year when all will be by mail in and any apps they receive drawn off his account will be rejected! Forgery and all! Will see what comes of this!

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

Posts: 62 | Location: SAFFORD, AZ. | Registered: 22 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is unfortunate, that an outfit like USO who only caters to a minute percentage of hunters, can cause a stink like this and ruin it for the rest of us.
It doesn't seem to be about the hunting anymore...all the money and greed that has become part of this culture now a days is going to ruin it for everyone but those few who can afford it.
bull

thumbdown

MG