Find
Notify
Tools

I get to brag!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steven30127
posted
Got our May issue of the Safari Times newspaper from SCI in the mail yesterday. On page A6 there is a wonderful story and picture by Mary Lynn West about my daughter Chaney, and her first hunt! Chaney was the one who got the paper out of the mail box, and I was rewarded with a 7 year old girl squealing about being "famous" when I got home from work last night. Life can be too cool!

Posts: 257 | Location: Aliso Viejo, California | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing it
congratulations thumb

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not a member of SCI, so it would be nice if you could scan a copy for us all to read. I've got a 6 year old little girl at home that is dying to go shoot prairie dogs with me some day. She wants to hunt pronghorn with me as well, but she has to wait until she is 12 for that one.

One of Us
Picture of Steven30127
posted Hide Post
You know what...Taylorce1....that is a great idea! I will try to scan in the article tonight.

Posts: 257 | Location: Aliso Viejo, California | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote