THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Texas Free Range Black Buck Antelope Hunts?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Free Range Black Buck Antelope Hunts?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for something to do next Late winter. and was thinking a Black buck antelope hunt.
It is very important for it to be free-range.
WHat would be perfect is if I could hunt Black bucks while my buddy hunts hogs. THat setup is ideal.
Any guide recomendations is much appreciated.
Thanks,
W.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might check with Ryan Campbell, or Wendell Reich, they both have exoctic hunts on here from time to time. Those little antelope are a beautiful trophy and taste good to.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kudu,
Thank you for the plug.

Woodsie,
I do have access to a ranch near Kerrville, TX that is as close to free ranging for blackbuck as you will find. This ranch isn't stocked with animals, they have found their way onto it by themselves through holes in the fence, water gaps etc. Give me a call and I will be glad to go over the details with you.
Where in Maryland are you? I lived up there for 7 years in Howard County.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,
I decided to book a hunt with Pope Brothers Outfitters. Cant wait till february next year.
Maybe some predator hunting as well.
Thanks again, Should be sweet.Smiler
W.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote