THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    UPDATE: Turkey hunt success! Thanks for your help!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE: Turkey hunt success! Thanks for your help!
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I should have let you guys know sooner, but I can now claim to have shot the 21st Turkey ever legally taken in Quebec!

20 pounds, 9.7" beard, 1" spurs.

Shot at about 30 yards with 3.5" mag, #6 Hevishot, Modified choke- Benelli Left Hand SBEII.

Called him in myself and what an amazing thrill that was!! Had two hard 1/2 days hunting before nailing this one at 8 a.m. during a light drizzle of rain.

Thanks for the tips and advice and hope to go again next year, maybe even in N.Y. State.

Cheers,
CL

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good job CL. Fun isn't it? I called in a nice bird Sunday for my 14 year old. 10" beard and 1 1/4" spurs. He rolled him with a load of #6's from his 20 ga. 870.

Jeff

In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Posts: 784 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 December 2000Reply With Quote