THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Table Mtn Outfitters in Wy; Opinions please

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Table Mtn Outfitters in Wy; Opinions please
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A friend and I are looking for an October pronghorn hunt in Wyoming and are looking for recommendations on either Table Mountain Outfitters or someone else who may fill the bill. Not looking for trophy's but would like a fair chase hunt without dodging too many other hunters. Opinions, please.

Posts: 38 | Location: Front Range | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted deer and antelope with Table Mountain in the early 90's and had a great experience, but I believe they were under different ownership then. Does anyone have any history on them?

Posts: 1238 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,

I do not have any info on your outfitter,but ...

Don't know exactly what you were looking for in a Pronghorn, but I have a hunt that is inexpensive, especially when compared with the quality of the trophies.

http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003259

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buff,
What's the draw rate on NM Pronghorn tags and is the 20-21 September, 2003 the only available dates?

Posts: 38 | Location: Front Range | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom, check with the Wyoming DNA. They keep a pretty tight rein on outfitters in their state. They have been very helpful and candid anytime I talked to them. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Yes, the 20 & 21 Sept is the entire season in this unit. The tags are private landowner tags so they are guaranteed. It is on a Saturday and Sunday.

I have a few tags left. I had a great response to this offer. I went on the hunt last year and will be back again this year. I just might make it a yearly thing. I really like these folks, the food, big speedgoats. It is a good hunt for someone looking for a trophy Pronghorn.

This should be a 100% success hunt. Unless you really can not shoot to save your life, then you will still probably kill a good one! [Big Grin]

You can find one cheaper than $1850, but you will not find one this good for this price.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote