Find
Notify
Tools

USFWS reject Wyoming's wolf plan
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted
Not too surprised at this. As I recollect and I might be in error but, "they" wanted to re-establish wolves in and around Yellowstone, not the whole state.

We have a plan that deals with the wolves in and around Y-stone (and the rest of the state) the feds know what our govenors phone number is, they can call us when they decide to accept our plan! until then let the feds "manage" the wolves!

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
But we need some control soon! Like last year! I guess the 3 s's! I agree let the feds choke on thier illegaly introduced wolves! Even if delisted it would only be a short time and the anti's would file a law suit!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Even if delisted it would only be a short time and the anti's would file a law suit!

True enough. You would have to live in a dream world to believe these things would ever get to a state managed status.

First of all, Let me say I don't want to see them eradicated, I just think those of us who live here can manage them quite well enough on our own.

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote