THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Black Otter Guide Service of Montana?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Otter Guide Service of Montana?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone used this outfitter? They operate in unit 316, and hunt the summer and fall range of the northern yellowstone elk.

Thanks

Meat Eater.

Posts: 120 | Location: Northern Ohio | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Duane Neal has been in business for many years if that says anything about his operation. I haven't used him (I've never been on any guided hunt in Montana), but when I worked for the Forest Service, we used him many times to pack our crews or materials into the back country.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks buffybr, I have confirmed with the state that the outfitter license is in place, all required certificates(cpr,insurance, etc.) are all up to date and that over the past 40 years of operation, no complaints filed.
I also have references to call.

Meat Eater.

Posts: 120 | Location: Northern Ohio | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote