THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Elk - Pref. point hunts - few spots open

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Elk - Pref. point hunts - few spots open
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Northman56751
posted
Just talked with my outfitter in SW Colorado and he has a few spots open still in 2015 for elk. These would be for 300+ class bulls. Success is over 90%. I have personally hunted with this outfitter and can attest to the quality of the hunts.

If you have points and draw, the cost of the hunt would be $5,000. Landowner tag hunts..........varies but not cheap

Deadline for the draw is this Monday (7th).

Openings for 2015:
** Muzzleloader hunt is during the bugle.

2 spots - Muzzleloader elk: Pref. point draw hunt or landowner tag hunt. 21 points for chance at the draw/22 points should be a sure bet
2 spots - Archery elk: Pref. point or landowner tag hunt. 17 points for chance at the draw/18 points should be a sure bet
1 spot - 2nd rifle season elk: Pref. point or landowner tag hunt. 17 points for chance at the draw/18 points should be a sure bet

My 2010 bull

Brothers - 2010 bull

Brothers 2014 bull

Brothers friend - 2014 bull

Call me ASAP if interested.

Brett Mattson
www.hosted-hunts.com
E-mail: brett@hosted-hunts.com
Cell: 218-452-0774
Life Member NRA

Posts: 258 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote