THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Buffalo hunts less than $ 8,000-00 !!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunts less than $ 8,000-00 !!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Buffalo hunts available in Zimbabwe on a 4 year low special :

Less than $ 8,000-00 all inclusive ( excl your flights)

Limited hunts available

Posts: 37 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With Quote
<richard powell>
posted
Tell me a bit more ...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not to throw water on your fire, but I was able to hunt buffalo & plainsgame in Zim at $650 per day for 7 days with a buffalo trophy fee of $2000. That added up to $6,550.00 for just the buffalo. I also took 10 other animals for the trophy fees. Now I did have to charter in a plane at about $1,000 r/t for me and the wife.

If your hunt is for 10 days and includes the ability to hunt plainsgame, then I would agree it is a pretty good deal (depending on hunt area, etc.) If not, I would say you are right there with the rest of them.

Do you have any more details on length of hunt, area, other game available, etc.???

Tim

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats what we talking about!!

With se much havock over the past few months in Zims. Our Outfitters would love to offer these deals.

Buffalo hunts are available for $6,600-00

We are in contact all the time with 4 of these outfitters. These are the prices offered.

Posts: 37 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With Quote