Notify
Tools

Warning... Bad Hunt Experience
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted
Guys,
Just got back from a disaster of a hunt in western Oklahoma. The hunt was with a gentleman named A. J. Jenkins and an outfit named Big Cedar Hunts. His website is www.bigcedarhunts.com Avoid this one like the plague... not enough guides, too many hunters on too small of a property, marginal properties, not picking folks up on time, etc. etc. One hunter got ticketed by Oklahoma Fish and Game for trespassing because he was put out in the dark and told his blind was "over there". I could go on but if you want more info pm me. This one is ugly! Interestingly enough his references all checked out and he duped guys from Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Texas while we were there... Just beware.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7542 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for warning us.This gave me an idea, A New forum here in the ACRF, to post this terrorific experiences and cruxifie for the rest of his lifes those types of bussines delinquents, something like a "Outfitters warning recall forum" for hunters.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote