New
Find
Notify
Tools

We had a home invasion last night...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's probably to late but I bet BB Turtle would love to get a "we care package" from you so he can see how it cooks up. At the very least it could be used for "Birman bait".
The omly Pack Rat that I ever got was while out placer mining in the Lilooet country on the Fraser River. He had taken up residence in our outhouse while we were away and filled it full of Jackpine needles and cactus. One 240HTP to the front shoulders and it was all over but I am very glad it is a dry country up there. Whenever it rained that hole in the roof was a real royal pain, derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are all pesky little varmints...last week my neighbor on the other side of our townhouse said he heard a critter (later it was discovered as a Red Squirrel) in his wall, he went upstairs cut a hole in the wall and low and behold the damn thing came out and was ready to fight, after chasing it around the inside of the house for a while (I think to wear it down) and much to the dismay of his family that was trying to get out of the way and out of the fight, the neighbor made a great grab with a leather gloved hand, the varmint bit clean through as he was trying to throw it against a tree to end the ordeal. Varmint survived, later the next day, same varmint was seen severly chasting said neighbor from light pole, neighbor ended challenge with single shot from pellet pistol....Now the neighbor just needs to get his shots. Those little varmints can sure make a mess in the walls and ceilings if they have time to camp out...it got into the house via a small hole in the roof vent.

Posts: 116 | Location: Juneau, Alaska, U.S.A. | Registered: 25 September 2001Reply With Quote