Tools

uk hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,
this is just a reminder of the type of thing available on the site

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/

"I would like to offer a sporting weekend for the auction.

This will comprise of a days walked up on our small syndicate for pheasant/woodcock with a duck flight over fed ponds after, then a few hours out with the lamp for rabbit/fox. The following morning a stalk for either Red hind and/or Roe doe which ever I think will present the best chance. May be able to provide accommodation.

Location- SW edge of Dartmoor"

this auction is currently at £150 ($300 usd).

this could then be added to:

"Trophy Fallow Buck in the rut in Hertfordshire with the chance of Muntjac (there is a reserve on this offer) All proceeds to the charity.

An Estate rifle will be available if required for this auction

As with all wild hunting there is no guarentee of a result but in this case except for the Fallow who are influenced by the weather etc I can at least promise that you will see the animals, the rest is up to you.

this will be an absolutley stunning Fallow taken from Rutting Stands within the Stalking Ground.

current bid £350 (700usd)

then add

A days boat hire for Trout Fishing at Loch Ruthven, 12 miles south of Inverness. This is transferable and to be taken any time within a year of the March and Shoot. All terms and conditions are available from the Donator.

currently no bids!

you can get yourself a really good package of sporting break for a whole lot less than a comercial guide can give you in the uk. You can be safe in the knowledge that your hard earned dollars are going to the right place!!!

Steve

Posts: 36 | Location: Lincolnshire Uk | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great cause and some fun to be had for short money. I have family in Scotland, with some in Oban. As my geographic knowledge of the UK is fairly poor, I'm not sure whether it would work out, but if there's any donated hunts to be had in the auction near Oban, I'd appreciate any input.

Cheers,

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
P.S. It seems as if your link above is dead.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/

try this one!i have fixed the one in the original post, go to the march and shoot auction.

there is some good shooting on the auction to be had in scotland. including 3 days hunting sika to include accomodation.

steve

Posts: 36 | Location: Lincolnshire Uk | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With Quote