New
Find
Notify
Tools

black bear
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The top black bear taken in Pennsylvania this year are 808, 837, 864 lbs. www.tristatenews.com

one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
These black bears are bigger than most grizzlies!!!! What the hell have they been eating??! I thought the 400 pounder we got last week here in PA was big. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to get these guys out of the woods.

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The hell with the weight of the bears, what of the poor kids who were excluded in the People's Republikk of New Jerzzy? The most important bit of news seems to slip through. As most of these young people would be under the watchful eye of the accompanying adults, this is plainly bullshit. The ANTI's that run the state should be hung and run of office. Jeez, and I thought my state of Kalifornia was bad. At least the dummies haven't done that here. [Mad]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dam big bears I thought the 600 pounders that we shoot in wis. now and then were big.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
475GUY:

Those people who live in New Jersey could simply move to Pennsylvania and hunt bears with no problem [Wink]

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote