Find
Notify
Tools

Results of Maine Moose Draw???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted
I think it's done did [Frown] , but could someone confirm the same for me please. If I remember correctly, I would have gotten a "successful" notice in the mail by now if I was drawn, but where can I confirm my status, if anyone knows?

Posts: 7711 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You can check for your name on the Maine website

www.state.me.us/ifw/

Posts: 6 | Location: SE Pa | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JudgeG
You can try for our draw, it's still open, $10 to enter. Better odds for a non-resident then a resident actually. NH also has a good number of non-resident permits, I'm not sure when their draw is.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
<Aspen Hill Adventures.>
posted
Tony, where can one apply for your mentioned tags? Are you limited to certain zones and which would you recommend for Vermont?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I applied a couple of years ago, you need to get an application, I,m sure you can download from the net, If I remember correctly you must specify zone and early or late part of season...

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the delay Ann, a few thousand dry bales to get in while the weather holds.
My brother said it's now $25 for a non-res to enter. if drawn you need a hunting lisence ...$60-80 I think. that also has a bear tag included which is open during oct during the moose season. Archery deer at that time also, but a seperate tag for that. The moose permits are set up into game management units. you choose your first choice, 2cnd on down through. if drawn you get what ever unit isnt filled at the time of your draw. Yes there are some better then others, send me an e-mail if you are interested. you have until July 1 to get it in the mail.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote