Find
Notify
Tools

AZ Big Game Super Raffle
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted
The Arizona Big Game Super Raffle brings 10 special big game tags (issued by the Arizona Game and Fish Commission) to raffle for the purpose of raising funds for the conservation of each specific species. Every dollar raised by these tags goes directly toward management projects that benefit that species in Arizona.

Hunts available through the raffle include antelope, black bear, buffalo, Coues white-tailed deer, desert bighorn sheep, elk, turkey, javelina, mountain lion and mule deer. Winners will be able to hunt for 365 days almost anywhere in the state of Arizona during the 2010-2011 special commission order 29 hunting season.

To cover the costs of the raffle, there is an incredible Swarovski optics package valued at $9,500 also being raffled.

Tickets range from $5-25, or buy an “all eleven” package for only $150. This gets you one entry for each of the 10 species hunts, the optics package, and a free entry for a trophy New Mexico elk hunt package (valued at $6,500).

The deadline to purchase a ticket by mail is July 9. Online ticket sales end on July 11. The public drawing will be held July 15; you do not need to be present to win. Winners will be contact by phone.

For more details, visit www.arizonabiggamesuperraffle.com.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Printed it out. I'll send a few bucks in, I'm a sucker for a raffle.....

One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the link. tu2

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SagSert
posted Hide Post
Just got my tickets.

Thanks for the Heads-Up I would have missed the dead line.

Cheers

Posts: 27 | Location: PV Arizona, USA | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote