THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Please Help, Friend just moved to Washington.......

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Help, Friend just moved to Washington.......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
Any Washington Hunters on here?

Need a favor. Trying to help a friend out. He's from Arkansas and transfered to Alaska then Seattle working for the Federal Government. He said he really hasn't met anyone that hunts or knows anything about Washington hunting, so I told him I'd try to set up some chats for him to get to know alittle about Washington hunting.

He's looked at the Washington DNR site and said it was alittle confusing and wanted someone to break it down into more understandable terms such as:

Tags?
Draws?
Available Public Land?
Species? (big and small game)
Dos and Don'ts, etc....

If you live or hunt in Washington and would be willing to help out by giving my bud some friendly advice, I'd really appreciate the help. He said his little lady is getting pretty homesick and he's gotta get outdoors, you know the drill.

I could just send him your email addy or his to you via PM, whatever works for you.

Thanks guys,

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
reloader -

if you goto BSB and PM a guy named "soggyshooter," he'll help your friend get set up. good guy, helpful, friendly. might be able to put him in touch with good palces to hunt and landowners as well.

also, i think the member named "smedley" if from washington. another good guy willing to help. you should be able to PM him there or here at AR.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a place for him to get some info.

Hunting Washington.com

Posts: 46 | Location: Colfax WA | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
boy, had a big long answer typed out and my connection freaked out...'

email me at mhharmon@comcast.net

heath

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
tasunkawitko,

what's the deal with the middle finger picture posting? It's getting kind of old. I was hoping to introduce my nephews to this website but you somewhat makes this an adult oriented website.