THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Show your appreciation to USA Servicemen & Women!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Show your appreciation to USA Servicemen & Women!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Mark-

Thank you!!

Well done!

They'll remember that meal fondly when they're over there, wishing they could have another one like it. You just made it that much more special!

one of us
Picture of BlackHawk1
posted Hide Post
I also wish to give you a big thank for your benevolence and outstanding support of my breatheren and sisters in the profession of arms.

Posts: 707 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Not only do my prayers go out for the protection and safe return of those servicemen.....

But my prayers also go out for you and your family.

May the Christmas holidays shine brightly and abundantly for you and your family this holiday season.

An extra Christmas prayer, May our Muslim brethern also learn that killing of other human beings is not a way to resolve our differences. The same goes for our own government.
Killing is not an answer. But don't get me wrong, turning the other cheek to a terrorist, is no solution either.

May Peace find its way again into the world where no one from the Middle East or anywhere else has to loose their lives over political differences, or religious differences.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote