THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Results are out

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Results are out
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Colorado Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Results are out if you check their website. Would like to hear of other peoples good luck. No luck in my family, my brother is up to 3 points and 10 weighted.
My son is up to 2 points and I have none.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Yea, I've got 3 points now! dancing

Now, my name will be in the hat next year. tu2 Or, the next 10-15 years! thumbdown

What do you think about this snow? Hope we can still get together Sunday!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah it should blow itself out tomorrow, Sunday will be shootin weather, how 'bout noon?

Next year is your year for Sheep!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you guys get any snow out East? Wound up with about 4" today. I think Snell is right with the wind the weather will be gone soon.

We can always hope it is your year for Moose!

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
It's hard to say how much snow we got because of the wind. I'd say there is a drift in front of my house all the way to the end of the driveway, which is two extended cab pickups deep!) about 20-24" deep. If this wind continues and it continues to snow, it will probably grow over night to about 30-36". I really need to invest in a snowblower, I'm getting old of this snow shovel crap!!! Good thing is that it is melting on the bottom side.

Yeah, Snell, I bet this is the year, we're packing out your moose!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Jeez, CA still hasn't even sent out their applications for bighorn sheep yet!

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No go for me this year. That brings me up to 3+10 weighted for sheep and 3 for goats. I filled a goat tag in 2001 and am finally back in the running. To tell the truth, I'm glad I didn't pull the tag this season. navy business will probably not allow a hunt. So, it's all good this time around.

Besides, it's the moose tag I really want. I drew a sheep tag in 1986 and have also drawn a goat tag. Moose is the one that keeps avaiding me.

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote