Tools

HBO Documentary on NRA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSiYvKJEcU8

Glad I dropped my HBO subscription.

Posts: 518 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh boy.
I am sure that will be fair and honest coverage.
Couldn’t be happening at a worse time for the weakened NRA and the arrogant WLP regime running the organization .
Still beyond my comprehension how WLP is still the head of the NRA.

Posts: 736 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4WD:
Still beyond my comprehension how WLP is still the head of the NRA.

All I know for sure is that as long as WLP and his minions are at the NRA, they will get no more of my money. The Gun Owners Of America, The Second Amendment Foundation, and The Citizen's Committee are all doing good jobs and seem worthy of my support.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The question is why is he still in charge?

If anything, this tells us the corruption in the NRA is much worse than we could imagine!

He always seemed to me as a selfish git, and this has proven to be so true!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68789 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
No worry here. Do not watch HBO anyhow.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 76-member board all but ensures that the Executive Director wields the power, especially when those board members were hand-picked. I love NRA, its members and its mission but a radical change in leadership is long overdue.

Posts: 990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodhits:
The 76-member board all but ensures that the Executive Director wields the power, especially when those board members were hand-picked. I love NRA, its members and its mission but a radical change in leadership is long overdue.

.......................................ABSOLUTELY!

........................................................... tu2 oldMacD37

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just watched it . It is boring . Much of it meaningless. Some people out there with some pretty twisted view of some issues.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If one watches to the very end Dick’s Sporting Goods Films is mentioned in the credits.

Remember that .

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The question is why is he still in charge?

If anything, this tells us the corruption in the NRA is much worse than we could imagine!

He always seemed to me as a selfish git, and this has proven to be so true!

WLP is still in charge because major donors like Larry Poterfiled still support his leadership. If you want WLP out the Larry Poterfield’s are going to have to feel it in the wallet.

Larry Poterfield is no friend of gun owners as long as he continues to prop up WLF.

Posts: 12259 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote