THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Has anybody here used this guide service.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anybody here used this guide service.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I got a flyer from a Nichols Guiding Service out of Queen Creek Arizona offering elk hunts. Has anybody here used them and were they any good.
Their web site is www.nicholsguidingservice.com.
Thanks.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Did I miss where they say where they hunt? Also I did not see how long they have been in business. No offer of references........

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, they hunt Arizona. I noticed the "no references" as well. I was hoping maybe somebody had experience with them before I took the plunge and gave them a call.
I drew an area I've never hunted before so I was considering a guide. I'll probably call them on Monday and see what they say. If they have references, maybe I'll give them a try.
Paul B.

one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Have you checked with the State Fish and Game to see if they have any complaints again them ?

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No. But that's a good idea. I'll do that in the morning. I've never booked with a guide service before.
Thanks for the tip.
Paul B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's good guide from AZ http://www.arizonabiggamehunting.com/book.htm I've taken seminars and a glassing class from Duwane Adams, really worth it . I graduated from the Univ of AZ as a wildlife mgt biologist but they never taught glassing for deer,elk,etc.Contact PH# 520-385-4995 email coon@theriver.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul B:
I got a flyer from a Nichols Guiding Service out of Queen Creek Arizona offering elk hunts. Has anybody here used them and were they any good.
Their web site is www.nicholsguidingservice.com.
Thanks.
Paul B.
http://www.arizonabiggamehunting.com Duwane Adams gave hunting seminars at the Raahauges Shooting Sports Fair in Norco,CA for many years and I attended them and purchased his DVD's on How to Glass for Trophy Animals. Last year I drove to AZ to take his Glassing Class well worth it ph# 520-385-4995 email coon@theriver.com