Find
Notify
Tools

Dick's move?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Would Dick's have been better off donating $150 million to mental health education in schools? I mean real live classroom education as in a mandatory mental health class beginning at the age of puberty, not just some 800 number to call for help.
Most of us here know guns don't need fixing, people need fixing.
Yet, again, I spin my proverbial wheels. You?

https://www.getzone.com/news-d...A6BJJ0K14NE2AMDRSISK

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5239 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
maybe.
but I'm sure their superliberal board of directors was not gonna let that happen.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Dicks should be renamed “Dickless”

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
I highly doubt this loss is 100 percent related to them dropping gun sales. Most all stores are struggling to compete with Amazon and the like, sports are not as popular as they were in recent past. I'd be surprised if they sold 10% of that in all gun related sales a year. Who buys guns and hunting stuff at Dicks? No one unless it was a killer deal. They're stock was shittier than Walmart's.

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dick's move... was a dick move.

I won't go into one of their stores again.

Posts: 448 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote