THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Here's Your Chance to Hunt with Larry Shores!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's Your Chance to Hunt with Larry Shores!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One of the best hunts on the auction this year. Here’s your chance to hunt with my friend and AR legend, Larry Shores.

https://www.onlinehuntingaucti...6IZgtjXbw4gRgQswBhTk

Posts: 60 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really wish I could have swung this for me and my daughter. I looked at it a dozen times! Good on Larry for sharing his piece of heaven.

Posts: 788 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I follow Larry's facebook page. He's got some fun property for sure. Whoever wins is going to have a really good time.

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just now saw this . I see my friend Marc is a comedian.

This is the third time I have donated this hunt. Thus far we have had excellent results and met some really nice people. We had some pretty wild things happen as well. For example, last year, this kid shot a hog that ran off. We followed. When we found it, a panther had eaten his hind quarters. This was not even 100 yards from where we shot. This kids eyes were about as big around as a 55 gallon drum.

On one of the hunts, Nick Hoffman ( from Nick's Wild Ride & a country music musician) participated. We got our own private concert.

A dentist from TN bought it this time around. They want to do turkeys & alligators next spring. I hope our good luck continues.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote