Find
Notify
Tools

Plains Bison hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
G'Day Guys
I would like to come to the states to hunt/shoot a bison trophy. Can anyone recommend an outfitter with really good bulls? As i can't take the meat home is there any outfitter that will neg the price as I don't really want to pay for something that i can't use!cheers

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If South Dakota would be a option give me a shout

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy,I am looking to do a muskox hunt in oct 2011 and wanted to get a good bison while I am in country.If you think going from up north to south dakota isn't to much of a problem with fire arms then let me know what you got,cheers jon

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll sure do anything I can to help you out. Feel free to look at my web site and give me a shout with any questions or comments. www.huntsd.net

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote