New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Antelope hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My fiance' has a passion to hunt for Antelope . I would like the best chance for her to harvest a "15+ antelope in 2012-13 . I see New Mexuco & Arizona have good speed Goats,
Also part of Texas. Yea I know Montana & Wyomjng
have big goats sometimes. Who has a good chance to get a Goat in this range.

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have a couple running around in Wyoming but they are not the majority. We would know more after scouting the horns this coming year. No problem with getting the late licenses most of the years.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
I have one more spot for 2012 left, with a great chance at scoring a B&C antelope in New Mexico. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks!

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brian I already looked at your site and saw you were sold out.

I need 2 spots , I wanta better speed goat than I have now but she takes first shot even if hers's is a better Goat .
I would have to live with that for a long time.

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would highly recommend Hiland Outfitters in Wyoming. The concession is owned by wvtowy who posts here on AR. I have hunted with him several times & always have had great success. You can contact him at 304-768-2090. It's a great time & very reasonable.

.470 & 9.3X74R Chapuis'
Tikka O/U 9.3X74R
Searcy Classics 450/.400 3" & .577
C&H .375 2 1/2"
Krieghoff .500 NE
Member Dallas Safari Club

Posts: 1586 | Location: Eleanor, West Virginia (USA) | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you check B&C you will find that wyoming leads the nation in "Book" goats.
i would venture a guess in the range of 2x1
of all entries.
just sayin....

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would say that New Mexico is your best bet. Az is out as it is nearly impossible to get a permit. Wyoming is a tough draw in the best areas and takes a few preference points, although good lopes can be found all over. New Mexico can be done with ranch trespass or through an outfitter that has the trespass permits bought up. They have some really big antelope and also very short seasons.

Posts: 224 | Location: North Platte, Nebraska | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rather-B-Huntin
posted Hide Post
+1 for Hiland Outfitters in Wyoming. I've enjoyed consistent success with them on above average goats for the area. A 15 incher is certainly possible, and the outfit very professional. And they are quite accommodating to female hunters.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded emotional and sexual maturity".

Posts: 258 | Location: Winfield, WV | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With Quote