Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Sheep?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all its me again you freindly Forum ninja [Embarrassed] [Razz] . Well anyways i was watching this hunting show on the Outdoor Channel. Hunting Mouflon in the Texas Hill Country. So naturely I got bitten bye the sheep bug. ~_~(And Dreamed about hunting Marco Polo) ~_~ So i went to look on the internet and came upon this site that had blue sheep hunting. I belive for about as much as a Elk hunt. So i was just dropping bye to ask has anyone hunted these animals before? And if so Could we get how it was conditions and the like?

Posts: 174 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote
<rws2>
posted
Ninja,
I can't tell you about Blue Sheep but I can put you on to a great hunt here in the US for totally wild free ranging Aoudad sheep.My buddy and I went on this hunt in January of this year it was great.I'll post the website and also bring back to the top in hunting reports a report on our hunt.
the site is www.desertmountainhunts.com and see West Texas Aoudad Hunt Report in Hunting Reports the rest of the world Forum

[ 07-27-2003, 23:30: Message edited by: rws2 ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted Blue Sheep, but Col Boddington wrote a good article in one of the hunting mags a few month's ago concerning them. I was really impressed with them and would like to do that hunt someday. I think seeing that region of China and hunting at 20,000 ft would be fun (if you survived)!

Does anyone recall which mag that article was in?

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote