THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Washington Drawing Results available online

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington Drawing Results available online
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Special hunt tag results are available online and it looks like I drew a cow tag in the Coweeman area. Second year in a row for me on special tags. WooHoo. I love to hunt Elk.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
and i didn't draw a darned thing! must a used my luck last year with the second deer tag and cow tag!

best of luck on your cow!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my bud drew the watershed hunt for quality bull in the S.E. Blue Mts. we both drew late permits for whitetail buck in the Palouse. after last years drawing i figured we scratch for the most part this year and did.

Posts: 97 | Location: maple valley, wash. | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing again for the third year in a row. I have 15 sheep, moose and goat points and 7 elk and 5 deer points and still nothing. Hoping to draw WY antelope and limited deer.

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 700xcr
posted Hide Post
I got a Quality any buck in Kahlotus and a Cow elk in Little Naches.

Posts: 191 | Location: Kennewick,Wa. | Registered: 20 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
Hey buff breath, was it you or your buddy that had the blue mt. bull tag a couple of years ago?

not sure i'd want the watershed tag... that's some nasty country. big elk, but damn, big hills, too! our partner drew the muzzy blue creek bull tag with 10 points. maybe there'll be some big bulls in my dad's back yard come november... hilbily

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
724d. Yes i had the tag two years ago. it was kind of a bust. My brother that owns the farm down there was in the hospital with an infection in his knee.(Almost lost his leg)Since he was my guide(he had all the access that i ended up shooting a young bull. My brother drew the tag last year ( note prior to the modern rifle season) and killed a nice 7x7 in his friends cut wheat field. His son was the one that also got the Clemans sheep tag last year and took a fair ram.

Posts: 97 | Location: maple valley, wash. | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! Zip for me.

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted Hide Post
Another unsuccessful draw for I. Try again next year.... patriot

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote