THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Sheep and Goat results are posted

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Sheep and Goat results are posted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Well nothing new for me no Colorado Desert Sheep.
My brother didn't draw Bighorn Sheep or Goat
( now at 3 and 11 for both).
My son collected his third Sheep point.

Any lucky ones out there?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's the link:
http://wildlife.state.co.us/Hu...esultsAndPrefPoints/

Just another stinkin' point for me...

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, no sheep tag for me either!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of steve f
posted Hide Post
None for me either-now at 10 wt pts.

SCI
DSC
NRA
NAHC
DRSS

Posts: 93 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 12 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
I have a refund check coming.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 989 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No desert sheep tag for me. I am hearing that people are seeing bighorns in the park around lake Pueblo now. Maybe I will have them in the yard before long?
C.G.B.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Add me to the same list as those above!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nadda here. 3 + 4 now.

Posts: 402 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado  | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote