Notify
Tools

Game Camera recommendation
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
I want to give the guys at Recon Outdoors a big thumb

I have two of their Talon Digital scouting cameras. Last month I sent one in for repairs (a woodpecker found the lense) They charged me a very reasonable fee for repair and shipping.

I sent in a second camera, last week, for a very minor issue. Just needed a wire replaced and a bracket fixed. Wear and tear and normal use had taken it's toll.

They never called me to get the payment information from me.

I received a box today, opened it and found what I believe to be a new camera. I had initials written on the bottom of the old camera, they are gone. The lens is different, it smells new ... no scratches, best I can tell they sent me a new camera.

Their customer service is fast and fair. Their cameras hold more pictures than I can manage to take (even on a 1 minute delay). The battery life I have found to be excellent, the picture quality is very good.

I will buy my next game camera from them. I suggest anyone else looking for a good quality camera contact them first. Recon Outdoors

They have a new camera that takes color photos in the daylight and infrared photos at night. At $500, it isn't cheap, but I can't imagine a better quality camera.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote