THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Surefire Flashlight - worth the price?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire Flashlight - worth the price?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought my Surefire M-6 for a little over 300 so their price on that model isn't that good. I bought it for overseas travel. I of course couldn't take a handgun so I figured a blinding light might be my best recourse legal for self defense in other countries. The M-6 is about the brightest commonly available light. Maybe not the best plan in the world but it made sense to me at one time or another.
The airport security guys sure don't seem to like it in my suitcase. I leave it at the top of my bag because they always open it up and leave it with the batteries out with a little note telling me they searched my suitcase.

I like an LED headlamp for most hunting chores also but the sheer focused lamp power of one of the surefires can be handy in the feild also...................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Widowmaker416:
quote:
It sure felt good knowing that surefire would burn all night long.

Surefire does not last all night!!! Good for an hour or so

An Aviator on LED's will..................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote