New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please take a look
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys, please take a look at my website.
Thanks.
www.youthoutdoors.org

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, with 218 views of this post, I was really hoping for some feedback. Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
'Looks good. I know it is a tall order to get any group of adults all on the same page, helping kids do anything, with all the same goals. 'Hope you have great success.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know it isn't Africa related, but I think you should post it in the African Hunting forum also as it gets alot of traffic.

It's easy to say we want young people to learn to hunt and love it the way we do - another story actually doing something about it. I applaud what you're doing.

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the input. It really helps! I'll try the Africa board.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotogirl, it amazes me that we can have almost 4000 views and hundreds of comments about the .338 and no input on keeping kids hunting. Wow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post