THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted
If you are coming to South East Idaho for the deer opener this weekend..... Bring your warm gear. I just looked outside (I'm at about 4700 ft), and the snow is flying!

About 6 inches in the mountains would be nice! Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to all!
I think I'll stay here in Ohio where Archery Deer opens this weekend in the mid- high 70's [Big Grin] I am not quite ready for the cold!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
The last time it snowed here in south west Louisiana & stayed on the ground was 15 years ago.
[Frown]

Posts: 8347 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Snowing here this morning, but it's supposed to all melt off tomorrow. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
<Ranger Dave>
posted
It snowed in Winnipeg last night/this morning!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish you guys would send some of that cold weather this way. Today was in the 80s here and I was hunting in a t-shirtFrowner . Yuk. We've had just one frost, and need to have some cold to get the bucks into rut-mode.

Posts: 115 | Location: Maine USA | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I always loved Vaughn Monroe singing that song. One of my favorites.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'l look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow!! gotta be a record.
16 years between posts.

since I'm here.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of the OP this year, it's already getting towards 32-F at night.

Posts: 4988 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote