Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Bear Pictures
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone, I had another great hunt in Maine. All the pictures are at www.blackbearhunting.us

Check them out!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How much do they charge for these hunts? I couldn't see the price on the website.

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just had an e-mail from Josh and they are running specials right now on Spring bear Hunts. Larger the group, larger the discount! I would call him. I think he now has a toll free phone number on his website. Good luck!

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
holiday:

I went to the link and the "trophy room" section. There are many photos of hunters with bears - which one are you? Why not just post your pictures directly to this forum? It is easy to do. Or at least state in the title of your post that you have "a link" to an outfitter's website that has black bear pictures.

I think this thread should be moved to the classified section. All of your posts (17) to date have been related to black bear hunting and the outfitter that you recommend. If you are not receiving compensation from selling these hunts, you should be.

cwilson

A well requlated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed - 2nd Amendment U.S. Constitution

Posts: 715 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think this thread should be moved to the classified section. All of your posts (17) to date have been related to black bear hunting and the outfitter that you recommend. If you are not receiving compensation from selling these hunts, you should be.

You're not the only one who's noticed. When called on it, he gets touchy, too. Smiler He's obviously a shill for the outfit, if not the owner. Plenty of people hawk their wares here, and most don't BS everyone while doing so. Ole Holiday chooses to try to be all sneaky-like about it, which is why I'd never, ever recommend his outfit to anyone. I don't mind people making a living or selling whatever they like. What I don't like, however, are liars and sneaks.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote